Version 6 (build 30)
- Add button to enable/disable OpenCage support.
- EXIF GPS data for the images imported from the library and for the images made by the camera is now captured.
- "Load Waypoints" works for GGCW! Yay!
- "Trackables" works for GGCW!
- Remove "rotate to bearing" for the map as it was never implemented.
- Modularize the design by creating a lot of libraries. This will reduce the compile time when adjusting include files and source files.
- Empty screens for locationless waypoints and trackables don't crash anymore.
- When in a table scroller and having scrolled down, the close button at the top left didn't register.
- In the log, when coordinates were not enabled it would display some rubbish in the details view.
- Fix menu issue on iOS 11.x
Version 5 (build 29)
- Search option in the Waypoints list, trackables and Locationless lists.
- When tapping on a place on the map, it will draw a line and show the distance. Google Maps only.
- Accuracy of the location services can be set to static (navigating / non-navigating) or dynamic (near, midrange, far).
- Add a private account for importing of waypoints unrelated to listing services.
- Show speed on the compass.
- Keep Tracks can be disabled, but still can be done in memory.
- Be able to show KML files.
- If the locale doesn't use the metric system, then default to non-metric distances.
- Fixed background colour of Keep Track -> Beeper.
- Fix initial display of coordinates while editing waypoints.
- Keep Track "remember location" didn't work anymore.
- Subtitled tableview cells now properly adjust their height.
Version 4 (build 27)
- Waypoint filters can filter on account.
- Add support for locationless caches: You can see them and tag them for planning.
- Logs with coordinates can now be mapped. This is most likely only for moveables and locationless caches.
- GCA: Logs now can contain coordinates.
- When downloading configuration only the changed parts are downloaded instead of everything.
- Auto-populate locaties (suburb, town, city) based on Geodata of the OpenCage Data project.
- Add Gadget cache type.
- At startup after an upgrade, you will get a headsup that the configuration needs to be reloaded.
- At startup it will check for updates in the configuration.
- Localization to the Dutch language.
- Automatic creation of backups of the database.
- Be able to strip the HTML code from the description.
- Add beeper to be able to find out where the phone was left.
- Be able to extra EXIF GNSS data from images into a waypoint.
- Made the UI for a waypoint more sane with regards to "what is disabled and what is not".
- Checkers for input of coordinates don't complain about trailing 's anymore.
- Fix waypoint info vertical position after having submitted the logs of a waypoint.
- Not all logtypes were recognized on GCA.
- Removed some duplicate/obsolete fields from the database tables.
- GPS -> GNNS.
- Fixed the sometimes disappearance of the Local Menu button.
- Refresh of trackables won't show doubles anymore.
- Moved several developer tabs to the Developer menu.
- Refresh waypoints on the map will not hang forever anymore if there are more than 1 records to be returned via the LiveAPI.
- When the interface was landscape before the map was loaded, the waypoint infoviewer wouldn't resize properly when the interface was set back to portrait. That is now fixed.
- When opening a non-downloaded image, download it.
- Waypoints added as the first sub waypoint of a waypoint would not be in an usergroup and removed at the next cleanup. Fixed now.
Version 3 (build 25)
- Geocaching.com website account type. While it doesn't support the LiveAPI or the "Reload Waypoints" feature on the map, you can download Pocket Queries, "Refresh Waypoint". Reload your configuration under Settings -> Accounts to obtain it!
- In the Tools -> GPS section, be able to create a waypoint on the average coordinates.
- Added log templates and log macros.
- The logs can be prepopulated with templates.
- Saved logs can be seen in the Saved Logs overview under Notes.
- Groundspeak geocaching.com: Corrected Coordinates are now imported properly.
- iPad: The query table cells are now properly resized.
- iPad: The picker dialog box are now working properly.
- "Waypoint disabled" log image is now 30x30.
- Queries: A better way to display that there is nothing.
- Improved fonts, indents on views on the iPad.
- Made Geocaching Australia authentication more obvious.
- Statistics screen is now a proper table.
- Waypoint Info view under the map for the iPad now looks better.
- When downloading a lot the InfoViewer at the bottom now should show up properly even if there is a lot of delay.
- When a GPX import fails, be noisy about it instead of going from "yeah all is fine".
- During the very first run, the Application Support directory doesn't exist on the sandbox on a hardware device, despite it being a system directory. This would cause the initial download of the configuration to fail as there was no database yet. During a second run it did exist because of a file cache was created in the Application Support directory.
- File Browser now works with the Application Support Directory.
- Download and import infoviewer now starts properly at bottom of screen.
- Themes: Properly deal with tableview headers.
Version 2 (build 20)
- Proper map on the Keep Track section.
- Being able to load/save filter collections.
- Filter additions: enabled and archived.
- Lists now can be sorted on "date/time added to the list".
- Show icons of the last six logs in the waypoint view.
- Logs not imported but written by the app are now marked as such.
- Able to delete log entries.
- The Waypoint header now works in the Night Theme.
- A waypoint marked as highlighted is now shown properly in the Night Theme.
- Fix problem with swipe-left on waypoint images.
- Close button area is now bigger than before.
- Add iPad support in the app, not yet in the workflow.
Version 1 (build 15)
- Added ESRi WorldTopoMap.
- Now using the Geocaching Australia API.
- Add toolbox.
Version 0 (build 9)
- Initial release.