- 1 Version 2.1 (build 35)
- 2 Version 2.0 (build 34)
- 3 Version 1.9 (build 33)
- 4 Version 1.8 (build 32)
- 5 Version 1.7 (build 31)
- 6 Version 1.6 (build 30)
- 7 Version 1.5 (build 29)
- 8 Version 1.4 (build 27)
- 9 Version 1.3 (build 25)
- 10 Version 1.2 (build 20)
- 11 Version 1.1 (build 15)
- 12 Version 1.0 (build 9)
Version 2.1 (build 35)
- You will be able to pick your prefered coordinate type for displaying and for editing.
- Added OpenLocationCode, UTM, MGRS for display.
- Created new keyboards for various coordinate inputs.
- You are able to define the number of decimals in decimal degrees, decimal minutes and decimal seconds.
- For users not interested in Trackables, Locationless or Moveables, the menus for these features can now be disabled.
- Add a menu item for Moveables.
- Making a photo on iOS 11 works again.
- When Google Maps is used as initial map, the scale view could be too large for the screen.
- The table cells with a switch now properly adjust to the sides.
Version 2.0 (build 34)
- Google Maps updated to 2.6.0.
- Mapbox updated to 3.7.5.
- Remove support for iOS 9.x.
- When refreshing the waypoints from the database, the additional waypoints related to flags-based filtered out geocache related waypoints were not filtered out also. This is now done properly: You won't see these waypoints anymore.
- Starting the app now returns to the last tab.
- Allow HTTPS for Geocaching Australia.
Version 1.9 (build 33)
- Add support for Mapbox 3.6.4.
- Be able to configure the colour for the waypoint boundary circles.
- Google Maps updated to 2.5.0.
- Developer -> Remote API, add retrieveQuery.
- Redid implementation of the InfoViewer (for downloading and imported).
- Added "scan for waypoint" into the waypoint description.
- In the waypoints filter, added the option to filter by pin.
- In the waypoints filter, added the option to filter type image.
- When having unselected the GNSSr button on the map, you can hold it to recenter your location withougt having to go back into GNSSr mode.
- Support for Navigon external map application.
- Fix the way the File Browser is dealt with with regards to element height determination.
- Reduced white-space on map icon for the GNSS.
- When "Remove Target" was picked from the map it didn't always remove the line towards it.
- No longer crashes when enabling a KML file or when deleting a KML file.
- Removed Twitter option from iOS 11.
- Developer -> Remote API, properly note loadWaypointsByCode
- Fix crash on import of Corrected Coordinates in LiveAPI.
- The global menu and the local menu sometimes showed up with a white background, this is now resolved.
- The Lists menu now start with "Found" instead of "Highlighted".
Version 1.8 (build 32)
- In Developer -> Remote API you can check yourself if the various API calls work as expected.
- You are able to select a small buttoned theme for the global/local menu and map menu buttons..
- Statistics will work immediately after the initial load of the configuration now.
- Fixed filenames of some images so the high-resolution ones get used.
- Fixed slowness at startup due to configuration checks.
- Fixed layout of the logs cell in the waypoint view table..
Version 1.7 (build 31)
- Be able to log GGCW caches, with favourites.
- In the LiveAPI, be able to discover, grab and drop trackables.
- Proper icon for 'Photographed' log entry.
- In the home screen, the icon badge show how many waypoints are "marked as found".
- Improve icons on the map with a white line around the black areas.
- Be able to change the font size of the various texts.
- Add Geocacher cache type.
- Add more found/DNF related log macros.
- When logging a waypoint, the temporary log text will be automatically inserted.
- Google Maps map is darker in the Geocube Night theme.
- You can now download GCA public queries.
- GGCW: No more message boxes about unable to parse the XML data for GPX files which are of premium caches.
- Proper determination for logging for webcam caches.
- The waypoints filter for container sizes didn't show the right images.
- Filters: Loading of filters for groups, types, sizes and accounts works.
Version 1.6 (build 30)
- Add button to enable/disable OpenCage support.
- EXIF GPS data for the images imported from the library and for the images made by the camera is now captured.
- "Load Waypoints" works for GGCW! Yay!
- "Trackables" works for GGCW!
- Remove "rotate to bearing" for the map as it was never implemented.
- Modularize the design by creating a lot of libraries. This will reduce the compile time when adjusting include files and source files.
- Empty screens for locationless waypoints and trackables don't crash anymore.
- When in a table scroller and having scrolled down, the close button at the top left didn't register.
- In the log, when coordinates were not enabled it would display some rubbish in the details view.
- Fix menu issue on iOS 11.x
Version 1.5 (build 29)
- Search option in the Waypoints list, trackables and Locationless lists.
- When tapping on a place on the map, it will draw a line and show the distance. Google Maps only.
- Accuracy of the location services can be set to static (navigating / non-navigating) or dynamic (near, midrange, far).
- Add a private account for importing of waypoints unrelated to listing services.
- Show speed on the compass.
- Keep Tracks can be disabled, but still can be done in memory.
- Be able to show KML files.
- If the locale doesn't use the metric system, then default to non-metric distances.
- Fixed background colour of Keep Track -> Beeper.
- Fix initial display of coordinates while editing waypoints.
- Keep Track "remember location" didn't work anymore.
- Subtitled tableview cells now properly adjust their height.
Version 1.4 (build 27)
- Waypoint filters can filter on account.
- Add support for locationless caches: You can see them and tag them for planning.
- Logs with coordinates can now be mapped. This is most likely only for moveables and locationless caches.
- GCA: Logs now can contain coordinates.
- When downloading configuration only the changed parts are downloaded instead of everything.
- Auto-populate locaties (suburb, town, city) based on Geodata of the OpenCage Data project.
- Add Gadget cache type.
- At startup after an upgrade, you will get a headsup that the configuration needs to be reloaded.
- At startup it will check for updates in the configuration.
- Localization to the Dutch language.
- Automatic creation of backups of the database.
- Be able to strip the HTML code from the description.
- Add beeper to be able to find out where the phone was left.
- Be able to extra EXIF GNSS data from images into a waypoint.
- Made the UI for a waypoint more sane with regards to "what is disabled and what is not".
- Checkers for input of coordinates don't complain about trailing 's anymore.
- Fix waypoint info vertical position after having submitted the logs of a waypoint.
- Not all logtypes were recognized on GCA.
- Removed some duplicate/obsolete fields from the database tables.
- GPS -> GNNS.
- Fixed the sometimes disappearance of the Local Menu button.
- Refresh of trackables won't show doubles anymore.
- Moved several developer tabs to the Developer menu.
- Refresh waypoints on the map will not hang forever anymore if there are more than 1 records to be returned via the LiveAPI.
- When the interface was landscape before the map was loaded, the waypoint infoviewer wouldn't resize properly when the interface was set back to portrait. That is now fixed.
- When opening a non-downloaded image, download it.
- Waypoints added as the first sub waypoint of a waypoint would not be in an usergroup and removed at the next cleanup. Fixed now.
Version 1.3 (build 25)
- Geocaching.com website account type. While it doesn't support the LiveAPI or the "Reload Waypoints" feature on the map, you can download Pocket Queries, "Refresh Waypoint". Reload your configuration under Settings -> Accounts to obtain it!
- In the Tools -> GPS section, be able to create a waypoint on the average coordinates.
- Added log templates and log macros.
- The logs can be prepopulated with templates.
- Saved logs can be seen in the Saved Logs overview under Notes.
- Groundspeak geocaching.com: Corrected Coordinates are now imported properly.
- iPad: The query table cells are now properly resized.
- iPad: The picker dialog box are now working properly.
- "Waypoint disabled" log image is now 30x30.
- Queries: A better way to display that there is nothing.
- Improved fonts, indents on views on the iPad.
- Made Geocaching Australia authentication more obvious.
- Statistics screen is now a proper table.
- Waypoint Info view under the map for the iPad now looks better.
- When downloading a lot the InfoViewer at the bottom now should show up properly even if there is a lot of delay.
- When a GPX import fails, be noisy about it instead of going from "yeah all is fine".
- During the very first run, the Application Support directory doesn't exist on the sandbox on a hardware device, despite it being a system directory. This would cause the initial download of the configuration to fail as there was no database yet. During a second run it did exist because of a file cache was created in the Application Support directory.
- File Browser now works with the Application Support Directory.
- Download and import infoviewer now starts properly at bottom of screen.
- Themes: Properly deal with tableview headers.
Version 1.2 (build 20)
- Proper map on the Keep Track section.
- Being able to load/save filter collections.
- Filter additions: enabled and archived.
- Lists now can be sorted on "date/time added to the list".
- Show icons of the last six logs in the waypoint view.
- Logs not imported but written by the app are now marked as such.
- Able to delete log entries.
- The Waypoint header now works in the Night Theme.
- A waypoint marked as highlighted is now shown properly in the Night Theme.
- Fix problem with swipe-left on waypoint images.
- Close button area is now bigger than before.
- Add iPad support in the app, not yet in the workflow.
Version 1.1 (build 15)
- Added ESRi WorldTopoMap.
- Now using the Geocaching Australia API.
- Add toolbox.
Version 1.0 (build 9)
- Initial release.