This list is fluctuating during development.
|Source||GPX files||API||Queries||Live geocaching||Live logging||Trackables|
|Groundspeak LiveAPI||Yes||LiveAPI (Provide your own key)||Download of Pocket Queries||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint.||Log, favourite point, images, trackables.||Lists, drop, grab, discover.|
|Geocaching.com website||Yes||No||Download of Pocket Queries||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log, favourite points||Lists.|
|Geocaching Australia||Yes||GCA API||Download of Queries||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log, rating, images||-|
|OpenCaching DE/AT/CH/IT/ES||Yes||OKAPI||-||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log||-|
|OpenCaching BE/NL/LU||Yes||OKAPI||-||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log||-|
|OpenCaching PL||Yes||OKAPI||-||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log||-|
|OpenCaching RO||Yes||OKAPI||-||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log||-|
|OpenCache UK||Yes||OKAPI||-||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log||-|
|OpenCaching US||Yes||OKAPI||-||Search within boundary box, refresh single waypoint||Log||-|
Internal Geocube maps
|Provider||Included||Map types||Caching||KML support||Options|
|Google Maps||After configuration update||Map, aerial, aerial/map, terrain||Internal||Yes||Night mode, tap for distance|
|Apple Maps||Yes||Map, aerial, aerial/map||Internal||Yes|
|MapBox||Provide your own key[*]||Map, aerial, aerial/map, terrain||Internal||No|
[*] You will have to get your own key from mapbox.com and add it to the Settings.
Geocube supports external maps for navigation. When you are viewing a map, select the Directions option and the configured map will start. The following maps are supported: Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze and Maps.me.
I have not been able to find a similar URL based approach for Here Maps and Pocket Earth yet, once known I will check if they can be added.
Geocube supports the retrieval of the locality of a waypoint via the OpenCage Geocoder project. You can at  request a license key and configure it in Settings menu. The next time when you refresh a waypoint or load a query this locality will be requested and added to the waypoint
In the Navigation section:
- You can chose from multiple compass types, you are not stuck to the compass provided.
In the Waypoints section:
- Filter by groups, types, favourite points, sizes, difficulty, terrain rating, distance from current location, direction from current location, text, dates and flags.
- Sort by various fields.
- Instant geocaching: Hide a container, add a new waypoint to the list and let your friends/kids find it.
- In the map, the zoom level is dynamically scaled to your speed.
- In the map, the historical track is remembered.
- In the map you can swap to an external map (Google Maps, Apple Maps and others) for navigation.
- Support for logging templates and logging macros.
In the Keep Track section:
- Keep track of where you left your car or vehicle and set that location as the target to navigate to.
- Keep track of travelled tracks by day.
- Be able to export the historical tracks to GPX track files.
- Show the historical track on a map.
In the Files section:
- Export files via Airdrop or iCloud.
- Import files via email attachments, Safari downloads, iTunes, iCloud or Airdrop.
- Support for Dropbox, Google Drive and others via iCloud interface. (requires the various apps to be installed).
In the Statistics section:
- Be able to see the individual and the cumulative statistics for all the accounts.
In the Settings section:
- Switch between metric and imperial units.
- Chose an external map viewer.
- Chose import options for images.
- Chose a theme, compass type or orientation options.
- Select colours for map options.
- Adjust distance or numbers returned in Live Geocaching options.
- Adjust map cache values.
- Adjust dynamic maps values.
- Adjust map clustering options.
For a single waypoint:
- Add a personal note for keeping track of information gathered.
- Add additional coordinates for other waypoints.
- Mark as highlight, ignore, found, DNF or in progress.
- Show all logs on a map (when provided by listing service).
- Mark a waypoint highlighted, found, DNF, ignore or in progress.
- Refresh a list and clear all of them in one go.
- Export the list to a GPX file.
- Mark them as planned.
- Show the logs on the map (when provided by listing service).