How do I upload GPX files to Geocube?
There are several ways:
- Open iTunes.
- Select the iPhone at the top left.
- Select Apps on the left hand menu.
- Scroll down to File Sharing.
- Select Geocube from the left column.
- Drag and drop the GPX file into the Geocube Documents window.
- When you start Geocube, they will show up in the Files section.
- Make sure you have Bluetooth enabled.
- On the Mac open the AirDrop favourite in a Finder window.
- Wait for the iPhone to show up.
- Drag and drop the GPX file onto the iPhone.
- Wait for the file to show up on the iPhone, where Geocube will accept it.
- You can find the uploaded file in the Files section.
- In the Files section, select Import via iCloud from the local menu.
- From your iCloud drive, select the file you want to download.
- When downloaded the file will be available Files section.
Via Dropbox / Google Drive / Microsoft OneDrive etc
You can select these options via the iCloud interface.
- Receive an email with the GPX or ZIP file as an attachment.
- Open it in Geocube.
- You can find the the attachment in the Files section.