Adding localities to imported waypoints (suburbs, cities etc)
Revision as of 13:50, 21 June 2017 by Admin (Admin moved page Added localities to imported waypoints (suburbs, cities etc) to Adding localities to imported waypoints (suburbs, cities etc))
Geocube supports the API of the OpenCage Geocoder project. This is not enabled by default, you will need to obtain a key from the project yourself which gives you 2500 queries per day.
- Go to the OpenCage Data project website at https://geocoder.opencagedata.com/.
- Register under "Sign Up".
- Once you have received your key, enter it in the Settings menu:
- When you next download a query, load waypoints in the map or refresh a waypoint, the locality will be obtained too.
- Keep in mind that the limit is 1 request per second, so the retrieval of this data will be slow. It might take some time for this data to be populated. Keep also in mind that there is a daily limit of 2500 per day so if you import a large bunch you might end up hitting this.