Adding localities to imported waypoints (suburbs, cities etc)
Geocube supports the API of the OpenCage Geocoder project. This is not enabled by default, you will need to obtain a key from the project yourself which gives you 2500 queries per day.
- Go to the OpenCage Data project website at https://geocoder.opencagedata.com/.
- Register under "Sign Up".
- Once you have received your key, enter it in the Settings menu:
- When you next download a query, load waypoints in the map or refresh a waypoint, the locality will be obtained too.
- Keep in mind that the limit is 1 request per second, so the retrieval of this data will be slow. It might take some time for this data to be populated. Keep also in mind that there is a daily limit of 2500 per day so if you import a large bunch you might end up hitting this.