Now that the GPX files have been imported or the Queries have been imported, it's time to have a look at the "Waypoints" and "Navigation" sections.
In the global menu under "Waypoints" is where you can find all the imported waypoints. In the first tab you have the available filters, in the second tab you have the list of waypoints and in the third tab you have the map.
There are several simple filters available. If the cell is collapsed, then the filter isn't activate. If the cell is expanded, then the filter is activate.
- Groups: Only show waypoints imported into or added to a certain group.
- Types: Only show waypoints matching certain types. Note that different listing sites may call similar types differently, for example "Whereigo Cache" and "Whereigo Caches".
- Favourites: Only show waypoints with a certain value of favourite points. Note that this feature is only available from waypoints imported via a Pocket Query from the Groundspeak geocaching.com website. You can chose a range between the values of 0 and 100.
- Sizes: Only show waypoints matching the selected sizes.
- Difficulty: Only show waypoints matching a certain difficulty value. You can chose a range between the values of 1 and 5.
- Terrain: Only show waypoints matching a certain terrain value. You can chose a range between the values of 1 and 5.
- Distance: You can show waypoints with a certain distance requisite from your location. The requisite can be smaller than a certain distance, larger than a certain distance or exactly a certain distance. For the latter you can specify the variation so that you get all all waypoints with a distance of [distance - variation, distance + variation], like a doughnut.
- Direction: Only show waypoints matching a certain direction, in a 90º angle. So if you chose north, you only see waypoints where the direction is more north than east or west.
- Text: Only show waypoints containing a certain string in a text field: Waypoint name (for example GC12345), Owner, State (short and long form), country (short and long form), description (short description and long description) and logs (any waypoint where one the logs contains the string).
- Date: Only show waypoints placed before, on or after a certain date or waypoints last logged before, on or after a certain date.
- Flags: Only show waypoints with have a certain flag. The flag value can be ignored, having that value or not having that value.